POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of NKFlare : Re: New version of NKFlare Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of NKFlare
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 18 Oct 1998 01:10:19
Message: <362969E4.1FE0A1B7@ltu.edu>
> > src="file:///C:/Webpages/NewFlare/TITLE.jpg"

I guess that's what I get for using FrontPage instead of hand-coding the HTML
file.  When will the makers of web-page generators ever learn that nobody but
myself has access to my hard disk drive and I want relative addresses on my
images?  Sorry for the rant... just a little frustrated.  [the worst part is
that I didn't notice it because that URL exists on my computer... ;) ]

Anyway, it's fixed now

-Nathan